|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Charcoal Face Soap
This Pure Nuff Stuff soap is handmade in Penzance and has been created for people with problem skin. The charcoal makes the soap lather very densely, making it easy to apply and of course, rinse. The essential oils are there to support the charcoal in dealing with extra oil, grease and dirt and making them all disappear. The purpose of putting charcoal in a soap is that it increases adsorption, that's not a spelling mistake, it's actually a thing. Absorption is the forming of a bond between an adsorber, in this case charcoal and another molecule, like bacteria or grease for example. So unlike many other soaping additives, like petals or scents, charcoal is doing a job in there, a really effective one.
Ingredients in descending order of proportion.
- , Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera)
- , Rapeseed Oil (Brassica Campestris)
- , Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis)
- , Olive Oil (Olea Europa)
- , Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinifera)
- , Water (Aqua)
- , Cocoa Butter (Theobrama Cacao)
- , Tea Tree Essential Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia)
- , Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia)
- , Eucalyptus Essential Oil (Eucalyptus Globulus)
Don't forget to enter the code FREEPOST to get free postage on orders over £30.